Our Algebra 2 course is often taught in the 11th grade with aim of developing conceptual understanding to apply advanced functions and develop connections between them. The Algebra 2 curriculum is next step for our students to further develop their mathematical concepts after the completion of Algebra 1 topics. Algebra 2 is essential for understanding concepts that come next in Calculus.
Topics such as these will be covered as a part of our Algebra 2 curriculum.
- Foundations for functions
- Linear functions and systems
- Quadratic and polynomial functions
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Rational and radical functions
- Properties and attributes of functions
- Conic sections
- Probability and statistics
- Sequences and series
- Trigonometric function, graphs and identities